|My photo of page in Quiltmania 72|
- 10 yards of Kona Cotton Snow ( k001-1339) for the background - not too white, not too pink, and not too dark - happy with that, no problem.
- 3 and 1/2 yards of green - a bit of faffing around involved here, but decided on the Poison Green from Vintage and Vogue (don't actually know the make of it - anyone know?)
- 1 and 1/2 yards of yellow...LOTs of faffing around and still can't decide
|The yellow semi-finalists - two solids and a tiny print|
|The finalists - almost|
- Pomegranate from Blue Hills with the tiny print,
- and a great solid yellow (from a local quilt shop but there is no label unfortunately).
I have loads of photos of antique Carolina Lily quilts on my Pinterest board (been researching away!) and quite a few have a tiny print for the flowers - looks charming.
Either of these last two yellows would be great I think ...any preferences ?
Amazing how much time is spent on the fabric decisions isn't it...but when there are only two fabrics playing around on at least 85 inches of background it would be quite sad to get sick of one part way through!!